The Spring/Summer collection from Habitat brings together aesthetic values whilst also providing highly functional pieces. The collection introduces new materials in to it’s existing product range. It is full of bright bold colours contrasted against texture and hand crafted finishes. Here, I have selected my personal favourites.
1. Cushions are always a smart buy. They are a great way of adding up-to-date styling to any interior. The cushions here will bring a splash of summer zing to your living room or bedroom decor. My favourites are the Marble cushion with its neon yellow and grey colour palette and the Zico which has a handmade quality with a woven feel. This will help add depth and texture to a space.
2. The Tili range consists of a bentwood dining table, chairs and stools. It is reminiscent of the design classic Thonet chair. The shape and material choice is a classic that will outlast many design trends, making it a great investment piece.
3. The same goes for this wooden armchair with simple cushion pad and side table with integrated lamp. It features natural wood and time honoured detailing.
4. This dining table and chairs from the Ayres range offers a youthful quality without being childish. Its lime green colouring and strong form is full of confidence and bravado.
5. I am usually an advocate of a simple dinnerware set as this can outlive trends, but these multifaceted pieces from the Hexa range has caught my eye. I really love the bright yellow mixed with the black. These would make your dinner table pop.
6. The faceted look can also be carried on to the great outdoors with these planters. Great for a balcony, patio or even an indoor garden.
7. A myriad of kitchen pieces that add a touch of Scandi style to your kitchen. Full of hand painted ceramic pieces and graphic textile pieces.
Photography: Habitat PR